CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 10, 2006

Poor lonely blog

O poor blog, i hath been neglecting thee. How fare thee?

So, i go in fits and spirts with this blog it seems. I guess it follows my bi-polar. Today is a fairly nice day out, i feel fairly good. My daughter and i went out for a nice walk and enjoyed smelling the first mown grass smell wafting in the breeze. I love that smell, it is a green fresh smell.

As far as M and the immigration papers go, we are waiting for my mom's birth certificate and then we have to sign the forms in front of a notary public. Then it is wooooosh off to the lawyers again and then they send them to USCIS. average wait time is 59 days. *sigh* perhaps by july he can move here *keeping fingers crossed*

We are both feeling the strain from this, as we both have noticed that we are very very careful with our words to each other. We don't want to argue and try and keep to mundane conversations. It is kind of like eating unflavored oatmeal all the time, it fills up the belly, but bores the tastebuds. I can't wait until we can talk super nachos again with some spicy picante sauce on it.

I wonder if all couples going through immigration go through this? Is it the US gov't's maniacal way to weed out strong couples from the weak? And i read that there is bill in congress that wants to make illegal immigrants felons! Umm this country was founded by "illegal" immgrants as not all natives welcomed the new land takers with open arms. I say open the boarders, yeah there will be an influx to begin with but it will even itself out. Don't these gov't officials understand how expensive it is already to immigrate, but then to make these poor people felons. Ugh! insanity! I cannot wait until this regime is over and perhaps we americans can elect someone that can speak in more than 3 word phrases.

well, i am going outside again and my daughter and i are going to go for another walk---perhaps to the park

0 comments: