Join
1 a : to put or bring together so as to form a unit
2 : to put or bring into close association or relationship
3 : to engage in (battle)
4 a : to come into the company of
intransitive senses
1 a : to come together so as to be connected
2 : to come into close association or relationship: as a : to form an alliance b : to become a member of a group c : to take part in a collective activity
I say we substitute from now on "join" for the word "marriage" from now on.
Much love to all my LGBT friends out there and I hope that one day soon that all Joinings are legal.
Celebrating LGBT Family Love
Thursday, June 01, 2006
I HAD a great post for LGBT Families day, but blogger ate it!!!
Posted by Lizzardbits at 11:52 PM
Labels: Love To My Sistahs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
good idea...maybe u should try xkeroncong2006.blogspot.com to experience new interesting idea....
Post a Comment