I am here and safe and much much happier than when I left! When M and I were reunited at the airport, I just grabbed him snd kissed him hard, even infront of his parents. \I just didn't care, I was just focused on him. He told me later that there were some "Awwws" from the surrounding crowd.
It seems that I made it out of the US Midwest just in time as there was a dumping of snow at Chicago O'Hare less than 24 hours after I flew out. that was timing!
So far It hasn't hit me that I am home, I have to unpack yet and girlie-ize this bachellor's pad and then I will feel at home, LOL!
Oh and I thought that it was going to look dry and brown here like it does in the midwest---Nope! it is LUSH and Green here and it is December! I love it!
Friday, December 01, 2006
I made it safely
Posted by Lizzardbits at 1:07 PM
Labels: England, International Couple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment