When M, Alex and I go out grocery shopping or running errands, I wear Alex in one of the 4 carrier wraps that I made. Today M asked if he could have the wrap on and carry Alex around while we went out shopping. So I put the black wrap on him, popped Alex in and away we went. M was surprised at how snug and secure the wrap felt, and Alex just snuggled down and went to sleep nearly right away--aww!
While we were out, M got a lot of looks from people, mostly accompanied by smiles, but some were quizzical, and some were downright confused (Why is that bloke actually carrying his baby rather than putting the babe in a proper pushchair/buggy/pram?) THEN there were the looks from the young women that looked my Hubby up and down, and had I not been there, M figures that he'd have gotten some phone numbers (Yeah ladies, I know he's HAWT, and he is a WONDERFUL Daddy, and he's ALL mine!!!)
Here is Alex all snuggled up in the wrap---he loves to be in the wrap and it is almost instant naptime when he's in it!

See! Sleeping baby! Awww!
I wish I had know about wrap carriers when I had Z and L. They are so cheap to make and once I practiced once or twice, they were super easy to put on. Here is where I learned--http://www.mamatoto.org/
Friday, January 25, 2008
Duuuude!--Babies are Such Chick Magnets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment