CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Officially crawling

Yes my 6 month old is crawling. I should be over the moon happy that he's reached such a momentous milestone in his development, but I am sad that he's growing so fast. I really enjoyed it that his sister at this age would happily sit for ages and play with her little farm activity toy, and I was really hoping that this little guy would follow suit. Nope, it is just another thing to nail home that each child is an individual. He is very inquisitive and keeps both M and I on our toes.

Last week, we went to a breastfeeding support picnic and we were in the paper! I'll have to get the in-laws to scan their copy and I'll put it on here (if i remember). Alex was very cute in it.

1 comments:

hahamommy said...

Yay for mobility! AND for a free workout for mama :D
I've given up on scanners; I'm happy to take pictures of pictures (or newspaper articles). Is your article available online??