I am back! after years of either not being able to post or having forgotten my password to get to my blog! I missed you bloggy blog blog!
I am now a mom to 4 (FOUR!!!) great kids and still madly in love with my Beloved Husband. Happily settled down into domesticity with a 7 bedroom house that was once a public school building, kids, cat, dog, lizard, and hopefully in the next week or two I will hear if I am eligible to be a breastfeeding peer counselor through my local WIC office.
My kids are now 14 (15 day after Christmas), 11, 3 (4 in January) and 15months. Boy, girl, boy, girl, how awesome is that!
Anyway, the littlest one just woke from her nap, so I am hitting publish. it is so good to be back!
Saturday, November 12, 2011
I remembered my password!
Posted by Lizzardbits at 4:12 PM
Labels: Breastfeeding, Family, Ramblings, The Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment