I made it to England just fine, very little turbulence, but the plane was PACKED!! I had some nice east Indian men that sat next to me that mostly conversed in their language, but were pleasant when i needed something. I was scared shitless that I'd get held up at immigration and sent back because I was going to see my fiance'.
"purpse of visit?"
"pleasure"
"By pleasure you mean?"
"I am visiting my fiance' and his parentsfor 27 days and then I am going to go back to the US on the 23 of August."
"What was the reason that you were held up last time?" looks at my passport again.
"I believe that it was because I had never met my fiance', was staying for 6 weeks and that they might have been worried that i was staying to get married, which i was not and my fiance; and I have a K-1 Visa for him to come to the USA to me and get married over there."
"27 days here, right?"
"yes, I am going back to the States on the 23rd of august."
"Ok, enjoy your stay!--Next"
------WHEW-----
but as fate would have it, I had one piece of lost luggage. But that arrived the next day via courrier. Poor M, he was a bundle of nerves waiting for me because he had no idea why I had been held up. He was nearly in tears when he saw me and that i was ok!
but that wasn't all...The McDonald's cold burger gave me a bit of food poisoning and I spent the next 2 days fevering, and running to the bathroom, and sleeping. On the 3rd fullday I was much better.
So then with me feeling much better, M and I got to making each other feeling a lot better :) 9 months apart and I felt like I was a virgin again---really. I thought that I was joking that I had cobwebs down there--but i really wasn't. M said that I felt like a virgin. SO i guess really without using it, holes can grow shut!! Amazing because I have had 2 babies pass through there!!!
so I am "relearning to ride this bike again"
Besides that, I love being back in the UK, and being around the accent all the time rather than listening to it on the TV. I love riding on the double deckers and seeing all the lovely gardens and flowers boxes in the roundabout islands.
I saw M's mum yesterday and she hugged me and cried when she saw me....I really love her too, today was a family meal over at his parents and I got to hug and see his dad. We had a great day today.
Now we are off to be and if there is any luck :):):) there will be more relearning or riding that bike!!!
Sunday, July 30, 2006
And she surfaces for air!
Posted by Lizzardbits at 1:14 PM
Labels: England, Family, International Couple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment