CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!

I leave for England today!!!!! In the last 36 hours I have only slept 3 hours---excited? moi?! LOL

I went yesterday to get my hair colored and cut...I really like it when I have it put up in the french twist with the ends doing a multi-colored pom-pom thing...but it looks quite similar to how I had my color before. Dark brown around the bottom and blonde on top, and my bangs are mostly the brown with a little blonde. I'll get used to it, I hope...if not it will all go the dark mahogany. M, I hope you like it.

Bags packed--check
plane tix--check
passport--check
ID's in various forms-- check
Pictures of the kids--check
drawings from the kids--check
M's dragon necklace--I am wearing it
traveling $$--check
now it is just waiting and hoping that the storms around here blow over and my plane can take off on or near time...

Woot!!!!

Next time I write I will be in Jolly ol' England! ( I hope!)

0 comments: