I am going to be away (again) from the internet for quite possibly until M joins me over in the USA. which from the looks of it, could be around Christmastime.
I have found what looks like some decent job (and plentiful) opportunities for M and me, as well as possible college/Uni's that I/we could attend, near some friends of ours down in the middle of Missouri. This is a huge step, so please wish us luck.
Remember that I loves ya all my 3 blog readers, and that I'll be seeing ya soon. I'll be sure to make an entry at your blogs as soon as I have internet again. Perhaps I will visit the local library. Good luck with your lives until then.
Love,
Lizz
P.S. There are lots of cool wild lizards in the area that we are relocating. ahhh Lizzard Heaven!
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
~~Just to Let You Know~~
Posted by Lizzardbits at 10:03 PM
Labels: Friends, International Couple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Good Luck!!!
Post a Comment