CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I am Back and I got some more big changes!

Ok so Missouri didn't work out for now, but perhaps in 2-5 years it will.

Change you ask....I AM MOVING TO ENGLAND!!!! After much time of agonizing over the choice, and finding out that it will only take about 2 weeks paperwork for me to go there, rather then the waiting and waiting that the USA has us doing. We are tired of torturing ourselves. Logically it makes sense as he is the one to offer more stability--2 years at one job and 2 years in the same apartment, where I have been floating around trying to find a place and job for us. Emotionally, I just want to be with the person that I love.

My daughter is staying with my folks until she is done with Kindergarten, which was the plan all along, no matter where I moved. My son (who is excelling at his school at the moment and who is living with his father) will come over for the 6 weeks summer along with my daughter. This is the part that tears me up inside. which is better---me taking the kids away in the first part of the school year to a different country, or leaving them behind temporarily. this is the part that I bawl and bawl over. It was hard enough letting my son make the choice to live with his dad all those years ago, it still cuts deeply. It was hard enough making the choice to let my daughter stay with my folks while she goes to kindergarten. As a mother, as a human, am I doing right by my kids?

the joy and the sorrows of it all. I'll write more later...tears make writing difficult

0 comments: