CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 20, 2006

A bit of good news

We have been looking at all the regular on-line cheap airline-book-it-yourself type places looking for the best ticket prices for me to fly to M. The best that we have found are about $425 USD with ALL extra taxes and add ons that there usually is put on plane tickets. Slight catch, I land in Dublin first, and we didn't know if that would "fly" (pun intended, HA). We thought that with a fiance's visa that I would have to land in the city that I was planning to live in. That would then bump up the price to $1125 USD to fly directly to my destination city.

After many calls today, M found out that we are good to go with my visa getting into Ireland and then on to the UK.

In other news, I am able to go to both of my children's conferences and still have a Halloween with them. Halloween is important to me and spending that day with both of them. We usually go to a Haunted Hallways and this year they are having it on a Saturday th 28th! My son, who lives 6 hours away, has conferences on the 26th and that is SUPER important that I make it to this one because it is his yearly IEP meeting as well. My daughter's conferences will either be on the 30th or 31st. So it all falls together. whew and perfect! Education and Halloween, 2 of my favorite things!

0 comments: