CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Picture post-In which we take a nap, chase Betty, go to the park, & stroll through a cemetery

1. nap time for all

2. Angelic sleeping baby-awww!


3. Sleepy Betty

4. Alex loves the Kitty Kitty

5. And he's coming to get her!

6. Psst! watch out Betty!

7. Run Betty! Run!

8. At the park, with his Grr Rawr Grr butt on, Alex crawls away to some mischief

9. He's found Daddy's keys. Wow he looks golden in the warm rays of the sun!

10. Seriously playing

11. Look at that concentration!

12. While young mister is concentrating, Mommy and Daddy steal a smooch or two--awww!

13. Here he comes--"Break it up you two!" he says.

14. After playing at the park, we stroll through an old cemetery so I can take some photographs

15. I love these old Celtic crosses

16. Detail of the center of the cross

17. Cool looking trick of sunlight glinting of the camera lens gives this detail a smokey other worldy look.

18. Out of all the graves, this one and a smaller one near by had these beautiful flowers.

19. Better picture of the flowers

20. Stone angel with a fist of ?judgement? ?fury? Interesting pose for a memorial statue

21. She has such an odd expression for such a wrathful looking pose

22. I just love how this picture turned out.






1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh, so cute. And he's growing sooooooooooooooooo fast!!!! Also, now I know I'm not the only one who likes to take pictures of cemetaries. Ha ha you freaky lady you!! :) j/k