CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I Am Not Violent--Honest!

Wow! just Wow! Have you, dear reader, ever had a dream and/or nightmare that makes you say "What the heck?! Where'd that come from?! Do I have issues?!" but then at the same time you think "Dang that felt good, though!" That was happened this morning during my hour extra sleep-in that I had when M watched Alex for me.

My very violent dream was listening to a certain person who is from M's past complaing about her pregnancy, that she has it soooooo baaaaad, and everytime I turned to walk away, she started saying "look at me, look at me! look how baaaaad I have life--waaaah!" I told her to shut the f*** up and that I wanted to get away from her ugly whiney face. She blocked my way so I told her again in a deep and growly voice that she had better move other wise I'd haul off and hit her. "But you can't hit me, I'm pregnant" "But your face isn't" and BOOM I punched her right in her big schnoze. Her face caved in like when one would push in a barbie-doll's nose towards the back of her empty doll head and then comes back to normal position. So I punched her nose over and over again BOOM BOOM BOOM and then spat in her face as I turned and walked away saying "I told you to move outta my way you c**t."

Oh.My.Goodness!!! I guess I had some pent up agression ishooos, but those of you who know me I would NEVER do something like that. Heck, how many times have I picked up a spider and put it outside so I don't smoosh it. I don't spank my kids, and I don't even argue or fight well. The only kinda violent thing that I do is wrestle-play with M and the kids. So that dream was as polar opposite to me as night as to day.

...odd that I feel ookie and relieved at the same time...

Dream analizers--am I going fruit loopy?

1 comments:

Kimberly said...

Fruit loopy!! Yes, truly you are...
J/K

At least you were just punching someone. It could have been worse!

I think that perhaps your just thinking too much about her. Place her in that empty doll head, and leave her on the curb for someone else. :)