For M's birthday present we went to Warwick Castle so that he could attend a falconeering class, as he has always been a HUGE fan of Owls, Hawks and Eagles and, well, ALL birds of prey. He had a "fabulous time!" Turns out he was the only student that day so his teacher was able to focus all her attention on to both the birds and to M. Due to M's wish to remain anon at this time, I'll post the pictures without him in them, but there are some great pictures of him with Woody a Harris Hawk, Louis the Eagle Owl, and Mouse the Golden Eagle.
Thursday, November 06, 2008
Happy Hawking Castle Walking Fabulous Pre-Birthday Dearest M!
Posted by Lizzardbits at 6:54 AM
Labels: England, International Couple, NaBloPoMo, Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I want to stick my head and hands through one!!!! LOL
Tell M happy birthday from ME!
Beautiful birds by and by, and I'm so jealous!!
love you
I love birds of prey - what a fab b-day gift!!
Post a Comment