Anyone know what to do with about 30 non holey non matching mens socks? We went through M's socks and have about 30 socks without pairs, but I feel bad about just throwing them away.
Ideas besides sock puppets? would there a be a sock sans pair good-will out there?
Sunday, November 09, 2008
Socks
Posted by Lizzardbits at 7:04 AM
Labels: It ain't easy being Green, NaBloPoMo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'd keep a few on hand for dusting clothes. You can put your hand inside them and swipe things clean of dust.
J's advise is to fill them with salt and hang them from a tree, and everytime it rains, it will create a salt lick for the deer. But, that doesn't help you over there...
Hmmm, must think about this one!
Looking at the layer of dust all over, I think I need all the socks, lmao! I loathe dusting, but that is an excellent idea!
The last deer I saw over here were African deer in an enclosure, sorry J that won't work here, perhaps when we move.
Post a Comment