CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 08, 2008

5 am

I am up, wide awake at 5 am. Actually I woke up at 3:41 to be exact as that was when M's alarm went off for him to get up for work. I think that the reason why I cannot fall back asleep is that I am so excited, nervous, happy, worried, and have a bazillion things running through my mind to do before we move and saying all the farewells to people and things.

I keep thinking "a week from today, we'll be at the hotel, airport, plane, the USA......." I don't feel bad for me I feel bad for M and his folks and them saying farewell.


and Alex is awake so I must go

2 comments:

Denise Grover Swank said...

Its exciting and scary to move all at the same time. Good luck!

Dropping by from SITS.

Denise Grover Swank said...

Its exciting and scary to move all at the same time. Good luck!

Dropping by from SITS.