Lizzardbits is officially, at this very moment, up in an airplane, skidding over fluffy clouds, admiring the land and water from her skyrise view in the sky.
(Hello, Hillbilly Duhn, guest blogging here!!)
I can't tell you how excited that I am, to finally have my best friend back in the States again. Sure, sure, it will still be awhile before I get to actually lay eyes on her, or hug her silly. But, just knowing that she's back with her kids and family again, warms my heart.
So, here's to Lizzardbits, M and Alex, wishing them a safe journey and all the warm and fuzzies that go with floating hearts and the excitement of a family being reunited. I wish them all the luck in the world and even shed a few tears of happiness for them. I love them all. (my extended family that I adopted way back in the day!!)
I LOVE YOU K. Have a safe and wonderful homecomming!!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Up Up and Away...
Posted by Kimberly at 8:40 AM
Labels: Family, Friends, HOME HOME HOME, The Kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Saw you on Yaya's blog and had to say hi!
Post a Comment