My plane landed in the UK and I started calling it home. 2 years ago that I became an official immigrant and started settling in to my new, albeit temporary, country. 2 years of homesickness and yearning to move back, taking my new husband and then a little later, new baby back to my homeland. 2 years to really learn what it is to be an American in this "global community". 2 years to really be grateful for what I am blessed with and learning to live and love life!
Hopefully we will be hearing good news on M's visa and hopefully we'll be home for the winter holidays--sounds like peeps haz planz 4 uz back home :):):)
Monday, December 01, 2008
2 years ago...
Posted by Lizzardbits at 5:04 AM
Labels: International Couple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I MISS YOU.
Those are simple words, though, for two years, I have gone without my best friend. Sure, sure, we've had brief meetings, casual phone calls, but they never seemed to be the same as when your home, feeling as though your a life time away, but soon...SOON I will be able to hug you and kiss you and tell you I LOVE YOU to your face, and I'm oh so excited!!!!!!!
CONTEST CONTEST CONTEST.... I love you and your coming home soon. CONTEST. Dont'forget...:) Hee hee
Post a Comment