CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

39 and 3

After a weekend full of contraction and "impending labor signs" everything petered out and now-nada. I *knew* better than to get my hopes up, and getting my hopes up, got M's hopes up which all came smashing down something horrible yesterday. We both were nearly in tears when he had to go to work last night because we were so bitterly disappointed. Then to top it off, M had an utterly craptastic shift at work. So we just curled up into bed, watched some TV for a bit and both just crashed.

I had such a happy fun dream last night that I couldn't help but to wake up in a good mood. M even said that one time when he looked over at me while I was sleeping that I had a big smile on my face. In my dream, Freddie Mercury was still alive. M and I were at a movie theater, and he knew about a special thing happening. Curtains open and Queen is on stage! They started out by singing "Somebody to Love" and Freddie jumped off the stage and started singing with people in the crowd as he walked up the aisle. He came round to M and I, put his arms over our shoulders and I told Freddie that I couldn't sing, couldn't carry a tune. He told me that he didn't care, he just wanted to hear my heart sing. So M and I sang with Freddie Mercury to "Somebody to Love" in my dream! How cool was that!!!

This morning when M came and woke me up, I told him, and I asked him to get his Queen CDs so we could listen to the song. He played it for me, and I just glowed happily through the entire song. What a great way to start the day :)

0 comments: