Happy First Anniversary to M and I! First anniversaries are paper, right? After feeling very little movement out of our normally spunky active baby, and I just don't feel "quite right", we called into the community midwives to see what they wanted to do. We ended up going in for an Non-Stress Test. Baby perked up during the tracing and even had a case of the hiccups--so I "gave" M a happy tracing of the baby's heartrate and movements.
He is now out getting us some yummy Chinese for supper and we are going to watch the Bourne trilogy tonight.
we are home and much happier, but I still feel a little "off". I hope that I am not coming down with anything....
oh, duh, 40 and 6 today.
Saturday, December 29, 2007
First Anniversary! YAY!
Posted by Lizzardbits at 11:28 AM
Labels: International Couple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment