Oooh! things are happening! Without going into too much information for you, Reader, there are some very noticible changes happening to my body and contractions feel a bit differently than before. M kept asking me in the middle of the night if I was OK as he said my breathing was different than normal. For the most part, I slept fine.
We did get up early and started doing a clean and clear of the flat, mostly because M's folks are coming over for a visit, but I think it was the last bit of nesting for both of us that needed to be done. It now smells of lavender, lily and orange in here, and it is pleasing to me but M is feeling a bit sneezy and snoggy because of it.
All Christmas shopping has been done except 3 DVD's that M just needs to go across the road to the shopping center and pick up and a new roll of wrapping paper so we can wrap them. All other gifts have been sent and 95% have reached their destination. Flat is cleaned and disinfected, baby clothes sorted, birth supplies sorted and put away in an easily accessable place, presents done, tree up all we need to do is finish laundry and dishes in the sink--but my back is sore right now, so I'll sit back and relax.
I am ready for baby as I'll ever be, I just hope that M is as much as he says that he is.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
39 weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment