CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

39 and 5

Yesterday was a midwife visit. It was good. Not much to write there.

Both M and I are still hoping that the babe will make his/her arrival very soon, but any strong contrax that I had petered out again. Having a baby today would give baby a cool looking palendrome birthday 12/21. Otherwise there is still the Solstice~~super romantic!

M and I both slept super well last night. We stayed up to watch "Tootsie", the 80's flick with Dustin Hoffman, and then I'd say within 10 minutes of turning the TV off, we both were zonked. I woke up with (Halleluja!) NO pelvic bone pain, and could enjoy being pregnant for a little while. Baby is a little less active than normal, but has had the hiccups 2x today and it is only 9:45am. This kid has had the most case of hiccups than Z and L combined! She/He should have a really toned diaphram by now!

I am off to go lay down, as my feet are swelling up a bit as are the wont to do when I sit for more than 2 hours at a time.

0 comments: