I love that you can find almost anything on youtube. I started singing the 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 song to Alex and thought to look it up on you tube. It was how I learned to count to 12. After 12 it became a bit fuzzy for a while. From the Sesame Street song, it lead me on to Schoolhouse Rocks--I loved schoolhouse rocks and I learned about how my heart worked from these simple songs and cartoons to how to multiply. My favorite by far is the Electricity song, and I startede singing along with it, whilst M looked at me like I had grown two heads and a third arm. Poor him, I learn him! I'll learn him good! LMAO!!!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Ahh Take a Stroll With Me Down Educational TV Memory Lane
Posted by Lizzardbits at 6:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment