Blech! I have become what I loathe the most on the interwebz-a troll. I discusts me to even write that, but I must cleanse myself and purge my guilt.
It started when I ran into M's ex. She had no clue who I was but I knew her straight off. She went on chatting merrily about herself, her interests yadda yadda yadda blah blah blah to those around us who'd listen. She even told where to find her on the net. So I did, later on, and right away I found a lie about M even though there had been no contact between them for a bazillion years (well more like 4 years, but still a long time) That sparked my interest to see if she was still telling lies about M. So I delved further, looking for more, found more, so looked for more. I have been looking for the past few weeks, and finally realized that I had become a troll, trolling around for dirt on her, but dirt for what? M hadn't spoken about her since shortly after I found out we were pregnant. M had obviously put the ex in the past and buried her, so why did I want dirt on her? I know that I am 1000% a better wife to M and a better mother to A, L, and Z than she is to her child (oh, and no the ex's kid isn't M's kid) So why am I spying?
So I made a choice to stop, and to let it go. Fine. good. right? Nope! Because Karma's a b!tch. I signed up to a babywearing forum, and low and behold, she's there. Whaaa! I was done with her. Granted she's not posted for a long time, but still. Blech!
(oh, just a tidbit that karma didn't like her eithe.. A lie that she told M, not once but 2x, has come back to bite her hard by 4x)
So, I am putting away my troll hat, reforming my ways, and forgetting her sorry @ss!
Monday, August 04, 2008
Obsess much?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment