Well, we saw an excellent health visitor today, who also takes turns heading the breastfeeding group that I regularly attend, and we asked her about Alex's tongue-tie. She was amazed that we had been carrying on breastfeeding as long as we have without major difficulties. She was, however, very pleased with his growth and development. She even wrote on his notes that he was a lovely little boy, probably because he charmed her socks off. Back to the tongue tie- she said to contact our doctor and see if he wants to refer us on to a speech therapist, but she didn't seem too concerned.
Soo, I think for now, I am happy to let it go. He's happy and healthy and TALKATIVE!
Oh, and bonus--we got a cloth book bag and some new books for free today for Alex! YAY books!!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Dillemma solved...for now
Posted by Lizzardbits at 1:24 PM
Labels: Breastfeeding, Health
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment